AIM for GOLD
Free Business Growth Programme
- Eager to grow your company?
- Ready to join like-minded businesses to explore to new opportunities?
- Prepared to commit 15 hours over 3 months?
Then the free AIM for GOLD Business Growth Programme is for you.
Through 2019 and early 2020, the programme will support up to 120 companies, and there are three opportunities for businesses to join the programme:
- Summer 2019 - register April/May - programme delivery June and July
- Autumn 2019 – register August/September – programme delivery October and November
- Winter 2019/2020 – register December/January – programme delivery February/March
What you will get...
Through a series of growth orientated workshops, and one to one coaching sessions and help from experienced advisors from City of Wolverhampton Council’s Business Team, participants will gain the support they need to expand their business connections, stimulate growth and investment into the business and explore new market places.
- Growth Planning - where do you want to go - bringing the entrepreneur out
- Leadership and workforce development - the drive and ambition to get there, and the skilled workforce to support you
- Innovation - think different, be different, do different
- Finance - managing your cash, delivering growth through investment
- Market Place - understanding your market, growth through new market development
- Digital Marketing - unlocking the value of social media, creating a digital marketing strategy
- Action Planning
- Going for Growth
“Starting a business based on passion for what we love and absolutely enjoy doing is fantastic. However, running a business without any sort of business understanding on the basics of how to operate was starting to cause problems and minor issues each year, once the business began to grow. We needed help. Our help came from the City Council’s Business Development Team”. Paul Jones, Owner, Good Start Jones.
How to register
Following an initial application and interview process, successful businesses will be registered onto the programme following the completion of a Business Review.
Telephone: 01902 550000
The AIM for GOLD Business Growth Programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and City of Wolverhampton Council.