Find a site in Wolverhampton
Whether you’re a home builder seeking prime housing locations or a business seeking employment land, we have a wide range of residential and commercial investment locations across the city. Our highest priority 'top 100' projects can deliver over 7,000 new homes, 130ha of high quality employment land and 100,000 square metres of commercial office and retail floorspace over the next 10-15 years – around £3.2 billion of investment.
How we help you
- We can help you to access financial support. We work closely with the Black Country Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) whose ambition is to enhance conditions for enterprise to flourish and facilitate economic growth.
- We can act as a broker between developers and landowners. We have good sources of local land and property intelligence, and can provide information on where development opportunities in the city exist and put you in touch with the right people to find a site that closely matches your needs. Current information can be found here on all sizes of sites across the City which are suitable for new housing (including an interactive map).
- As a Planning and Transport Authority we have statutory powers and legal functions that allow us to invest in transport infrastructure where it would be beneficial or to make sites more attractive propositions.
In addition we offer:
- Planning certainty
- A dedicated planning professional from day one who will work with you to identify your needs and support you through every stage of the process from planning through to project completion
- Provide local intelligence and market research to support your business case
- Identify council owned and privately owned sites based on your requirements from a 'live' pipeline of land opportunities
- Advise on suitable funding that can be accessed to support your build project
- Assist with site visits and tours
For more information and to discuss your next design and build project in further detail please contact our inward investment team.
We work closely with our local land and property agents to find a site which matches your needs including:
The Land Registry website is a useful source of information on land and property ownership.