A city committed to growth
Business is booming in the City of Wolverhampton and we have the credentials to prove it:
- A top ten growing UK economy, projected to grow up to 3% faster than the national average over the next decade
- The fourth best city in the UK in which to start a business
- £3.7 billion pounds investment in regeneration projects citywide
- Sector leaders Carillion, Jaguar Land Rover, Marston's, Moog, UTC Aerospace and Wiggle call the city home
- i54 strategic employment site is the most successful enterprise zone in the country
- A leading University in knowledge-transfer programmes, supporting businesses with activities worth over £25.6 million
- Business start-up survival rates higher than the national average
Be part of our journey. Find out how the City of Wolverhampton can help you to grow your business.
Business and Education working together
With our partners, we’re investing heavily in skills and investors have access to a highly skilled workforce. To ensure the city continues to provide businesses with the workforce of the future, the Wolverhampton Education Business Partnership brings business and education together to develop the skills of young learners in readiness for working life. Find out how your business can benefit.