Watch - City of the FutureOver £3.7 billion investment creating £500 million opportunities is transforming the City of Wolverhampton, making it one of the best locations in the country to invest.
Location - Our central location and our excellent air, rail and road links place us at the heart of England - and Europe.
Connectivity - We’re very well-connected - not just to air and ground transport, but to the digital superhighway.
Economy - It’s no surprise that the city that makes things happen is predicted to grow its economy up to 3% faster than the national average over the next decade.
Workforce - The City of Wolverhampton is home to over 254,000 people and has a travel-to-work labour force of 882,000 highly-skilled and motivated people.
Lifestyle - Wolverhampton offers you all the lifestyle advantages of city living, just ten minutes from open countryside.
Wolverhampton brings you:
- a potential market of 3 million people within a 20 mile radius
- around 30 million retail visitors a year
- access to a pool of 50,000 graduates from a top university every year
- strong links between education and business
- world-leading research centres
- knowledge transfer partnerships
- view our city profile
You’ll also get a lot more...
We’ll give you a dedicated account manager who will:
- Advise you on available sites that match your needs
- Provide bespoke business support advice relevant to your current – and future – business activity
- Work with you to explore potential funding and advise on access to financial assistance
- Provide a tailored recruitment service to help you find the right workforce
- Work closely with the our advisors at Black Country Growth Hub to get the support your business needs
You’ll also be working with a planning team noted for their business-friendly attitude and streamlined working methods.