- Type of housing: Proposed development of part of Open Space for 70 new homes
- Potential capacity: 70 new homes
- Size of site: Approx. 4.08 hectares
- City of Wolverhampton Council contact:
Ms Michelle Ross
Lead Planning Manager
Telephone: (01902) 554038
- Landowner or agent contact:
Mr James Cannon (Landowner – Parkhill Estates)
Telephone: 01952 822970
Tim Blairs (Agent – Antringham Developments)
Telephone: 07971 852069
An interesting development opportunity in the heart of a historical town
An excellent development opportunity on land allocated for housing in the adopted Bilston Corridor Area Action Plan.
Parkhill Estates own the site and they have confirmed that the site is available for development.
Attractive area of open land to be accessed from Wrenbury Drive. Trees on site would need to be considered, as well as topography.
Anticipated timescales for delivery:
Site could be brought forward at any time.
Download a copy of our City Centre Investment Prospectus 2018
Here you can view an interactive version of the City Centre Investment Prospectus 2018.