- Type of housing: Proposed development of 29 homes
- Potential capacity: 29 new dwellings, through redevelopment of the adjacent operational scrapyard
- Size of site: Approx. 0.13 hectares
- City of Wolverhampton Council contact:
Mr Philip Walker
Senior Planning Officer
Telephone: (01902) 555632
- Landowner or agent contact:
Mrs Bridgewood (Landowner – no contact details)
Wolverhampton Metal Recycling Ltd
79 Caroline Street
Birmingham, B3 1UP
TW Architects (Agent)
Telephone: (01902) 756113
A fantastic development opportunity
An opportunity to develop the site of Sutherland House, for 29 new dwellings, which is situated on a key transportation route into the city.
TW Architects confirm there is still a willingness for this site to be delivered.
Full application for 29 houses was submitted 2013 (13/00791/FUL) with delegated authority to grant planning permission subject to the signing of a s106 agreement and appropriate conditions.
Anticipated timescales for delivery:
Start on site currently estimated for 2021 though this is subject to change.
Download a copy of our City Centre Investment Prospectus 2018
Here you can view an interactive version of the City Centre Investment Prospectus 2018.