Find premises for your business
The City of Wolverhampton is committed to ensuring your business start-up is a success and we are on hand to help you find suitable land or property that closely matches your needs.
Whether you are looking for commercial premises or a site for a design and build project, our team of dedicated account managers will support you in the following areas to ensure your new start-up is a success from day one:
- Commercial property search (including council owned and privately owned premises)
- Location and type of premises (e.g. size, layout, appearance, property usage, proximity to other amenities and competitors, footfall in the area)
- Advice on operational costs including property rental costs, business rates and labour costs
- Support to keep your premises safe, secure and legal
- Advice on grants and incentives that can support your start-up
- If you are thinking of opening premises in the city centre we will introduce you to Wolverhampton Business Improvement District (BID)
Wolverhampton provides dedicated support to businesses through our advisors at the Black Country Growth Hub. The growth hub provides a single point of contact for businesses to easily access a wide range of support and expertise. Here you can contact the Growth Hub and read about our business support package that’s second to none.
You can search for commercial property in Wolverhampton by visiting the Propertylink website. Here you can search for property in Wolverhampton.
The Gov.uk website provides a tool to help you estimate your business rates.