Wolves at Work business services is committed to helping you find the right staff first time, every time.
We provide a dedicated workforce recruitment service to ensure you find the right people to make your investment / next business venture a success. We work with education and training partners across the city to develop the skills and employment needs of your existing and future workforce.
We provide a dedicated account manager who will support you with:
- Organisational skills analysis including existing, new and future workforce needs
- Access to local labour market intelligence including average labour costs within your sector
- Brokerage service – we will introduce you to local education & training providers and support agencies
- Manage the entire recruitment process from job specification and advertisement through to sifting, interviewing, appointing and in-work support
- Access to recruitment fairs
- Creation of sector skills academies to create a pipeline of trained future employees.
For further information on how we can support your recruitment needs, please contact Angela Hoyle, Employment Growth Manager on Tel: 07880 175059. Alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have some great examples of how we’ve helped local companies recruit the right people for their business.