The City of Wolverhampton is committed to helping you find the right staff first time, every time. We provide a dedicated workforce recruitment service to ensure you find the right people to make your investment / next business venture a success and work with education and training partners across the city to develop the skills and employment needs of your existing and future workforce.
In addition, we provide a dedicated account manager who will support you with:
- Organisational skills analysis including existing, new and future workforce needs
- Access to local labour market intelligence and identification of average labour costs within your sector
- Brokerage service – we will introduce you to and manage the relationship between local education & training providers and support agencies
- Manage the entire recruitment process from job specification and advertisement through to sifting, interviewing, appointing and in-work support
- Access to recruitment fairs
- Creation of sector skills academies to create a pipeline of trained future employees
For further information on how we can support your recruitment needs, please contact Angela Hoyle on 01902 550587 or Ravinder Lalli on 01902 550591. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have some great examples of how we’ve helped local companies recruit the right people for their business.